Replacing Door Seal
1. Use a drywall knife to cut the glue and pull the door seal out of the channel.
2. Scrape the glue out of the door seal channel.
3. Use a flat screwdrivers to clean the debris out of the channel.
4. It is very important to clean the channel for best results.
5. Fill the channel flush with 100 percent silicone.
6. Insert the new rubber seal.
7. Assure the rubber seal is tucked firm in the channel.
8. Apply a second layer of silicone behind the rubber seal as shown in the photo.