- Be sure to shut off the water supply to the tub before starting work on the valve.
- Begin by removing the hardware from the valve.
- To remove the handle protect it with a cloth, grasp it with pliers and turn it counter clockwise.
- Remove the valve knob by loosening the set screw with an allen wrench.
- Remove the chrome ring by grasping it from the top portion with a pair of channel locks and turn it counter clockwise
- After removing the hardware the valve can be pushed or pulled down to be disconnected from the water lines.
- Notice: The threads on the valve are standard thread and the hose fittings on the bushing are reverse thread.
Diverter for spout or hand mixer for easy 90 degree opening with ADA compliant extended handle.
For technical support, sales or to order a part call toll free 1-800-480-6850 or complete the contact form on the Contact us page to leave a message. The submitted message will be forwarded to one of appropriate Ella’s Bubbles team members and you will be contacted within 24 hours.