Ella’s Bubbles pioneered the first ever luxury two seat walk-in bathtub. This unique design is especially helpful in assisted bathing or simply a way to create a relaxing, unforgettable experience for you and your loved one. Each model features two molded seats and a centered door. The Companion and Escape model are equipped with a brushed stainless steel finish inward swing door, while the Tub4Two & Big4Two are fitted with a U-shape outward swing door for easy access.Read More
• Companion: The first ever two-seat tub created by Ella’s Bubbles. 32” wide by 60” long with an inward swing brushed, stainless steel door. Fits a standard 60” bath alcove.
• Escape: Presenting Ella’s Bubbles newest two seat walk-in tub. This roomy and stylish two seat tub is designed with your comfort in mind. With a generous overall length of 72” and a width of 36,” this tub will accommodate a wide variety of bathers.
• Tub4Two: This tub measures in at 32” wide by 60” long but comes with an outward swing door. It also fits a 60” bath alcove.
• Big4Two: Experience the luxury of the largest two seat walk-in tub in the industry. 36” wide and 80” long, this tub provides more than enough space to stretch out with a loved one or all by yourself.
• All two seat tubs are made with a bright, durable, easy to clean acrylic surface backed by a robust stainless-steel frame. Multiple leveling legs provide easy adjustments and maximum stability for years of reliable performance.
• Proprietary dual drain technology. Dual T-Type 4 port drains provide the fastest gravity driven drain system in the industry. Under ideal plumbing conditions, your tub can drain in 80-120 seconds. Natural, gravity driven drains are the most reliable, as they require no electricity to operate. Electrical driven drains may fail due to electrical shorts or power outages.
• Four models to choose from with a variety of door styles and sizes
• Independent foot massage available
• Many different jetting packages are available, allowing you to design your own tub.
|Dimensions of Tub WxLxH||31.75x60x40||36x80x40||30.25×59.75×37||36x72x39|
|Dimensions of Crate WxLxH||33 x 62 x 50||38 x 73 x 50||35x65x45||40x76x49|
|Threshold Lowering Option||6″||6″||6″||6″|
|Width of Door||19.75″||19.75″||16.5″||16.5″|
|Gallons USA (Unoccupied)||100||145||100||145|
|Gallons USA (Occupied)||50-70||45-65||45-65||85-135|
|Suggested Water Heater*||75*||80*||75*||75*|
|Approximate Drainage Time**||120 Seconds||150 Seconds||120 Seconds||140 Seconds|
|Product Net Weight LBS||240||295||260||286|
|Product Shipping Weight LBS||380||483||360||398|
*Suggested water heater size for a household with only a single bather. A household with any additional bathers should consider the next size available water heater.
Features & Benefits
|Thermostatic Control Valve||No||No||No||No|
|Water Supply Lines||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″|
|Pull Out Hand Mixer Hose||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Textured Slip Resistant Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Access Panels||3||3||4||4|
|In-line Water Heater||D||D||D||D|
|Options: S – Soaking, D – Dual Massage (hydro & air)|
Gravity Driven 2″ Dual Drain Technology
The best fast drain in industry – no power required! Ella gravity driven 2″ dual drain technology with independently operated 2 openers, 2 overflows for fast and reliable drainage and exit out of the walk-in tub. This drain can be connected to 4 x 2 inch outlets vs. one 1 1/2″ standard bathtub drain. See details in product page downloads or click here.
Gear & Shaft Driven 3-Latch Out-Swing Door
Our unique gear and shaft driven 3-latch door edges out our competition who typically use a single latch/lever system. A 3-latch door system provides a more secure and watertight door seal than the conventional single latch system, providing you with a leak-free bathing experience.
Foot & Calf Massage (Optional)
Ella walk-in tubs are equipped with 4 adjustable foot jets and 2 adjustable calf jets for maximum relaxation. These jets are strategically positioned in the lowest possible area of the floor for bathers to enjoy a powerful foot massage in a relaxed position. No need to fill the whole tub, the foot well fills in just a couple of minutes!