- Deck mounted shower column in stainless steel, chrome finish.
- Adjustable 10″ rain shower head (rotates and pivots)
- Multi-functional hand shower with 5 positions and a 60″ stainless steel hose. (The kit does not include the pull-out hose or hand shower. You must use the hand shower and the hose of your new or existing 2 or 5 piece faucet).
- Adjustable height and angle bracket for the hand shower.
- 2-way ON/OFF diverter (rain shower and hand shower), on the knob of the faucet. (They cannot be used at the same time)
- The shower column is attached to the wall with either a short or long pipe connector. (The long pipe can range between 9 3/4″ to 10 3/4″ and is installed with an extension panel/filler in an alcove installation. The short pipe can range between 2 1/4″ to 3 1/4″ and is used when there is a gap between the center of the shower column and the wall).
Ella Shower Column Kit for Walk-In Tub
Deck Mount Faucets
A: Stainless steel, chrome finish shower
column attached to the deck of the walk-in
tub. Connected to a diverter of 2 piece or 5
piece fast-fill faucet.
B: Pull-out top portion of the shower
column is secured with a rotating lock on
C: 10” pivoting rain shower head, plated with
D: ON/OFF diverter for rain shower head or
pull-out hand shower.
E: 5 mode multi-functional hand shower.
F: Stainless steel, braided ½”
water supply line is included, connecting the
faucet and shower column.
G: Adjustable height and angle bracket for
H: Upper assembly slide lock.
Choosing The Right Pipe Connector
The long pipe connector is used when the walk-in tub extension
panel/filler is used in an alcove (3 wall) installation. The short pipe
connector is used to attach the shower column to the wall when the
gap between the center of the shower column and the wall.
The shower column is attached to the wall with either a short
or long pipe connector. The long pipe can range between
9 3/4″ to 10 3/4″. The short pipe can range between 2 1/4″ to 3 1/4″.
These two images show a short pipe connector.
This adjustable shower column kit replaces the need for a wall-mounted showerhead, allowing you to have a dual shower system that includes an overhead rain shower and a powerful handheld shower mixer. The 2 shower heads cannot spray simultaneously and for added safety, the shower column is anchored to the wall with screws.
*DISCLAIMER: The shower column kit can only be installed on walk-in tubs with either a 2 or 5 piece faucet. The hand shower and hose are not included with the kit.