Blog, Walk In Tubs
Best Walk In Tubs for Seniors
Are you interested in installing a walk in tub in the bathroom of your home? At Ella’s Bubbles, we can help with your tub selection, making your bath more accessible and convenient. A complete bathroom remodel may not be necessary and we can recommend the best solution for your needs. A walk in tub can often be installed in the same footprint as your existing tub or shower.
Best Walk In Tubs for Seniors
We are experts in bathroom safety, as well as the need to feel self-assured and at ease when using a tub for bathing or relaxing. Ella’s Bubbles walk in tubs are an excellent solutions for seniors, people with disabilities and people undergoing various therapies, including athletes.
Bathing can be difficult for people who have trouble with mobility. Our goal is to find the solution that is appropriate for your living situation. Our nation wide authorized resellers and professional installer network can work with any bath renovation project regardless of size including institutions, hospitality industry, hotels, nursing homes, care homes, hospitals, commercial, or residential. They will work with any individual home owner to make your bathrooms more accessible to everyone and show you how to use it correctly.
Ella’s Bubbles cares about the lasting success and health of our customers and we guarantee to provide a quality product. One of the reasons we’ve become such experts is because we strive to provide a safe, and aesthetically pleasing, walk in tub that does not have a clinical look, but instead has a modern luxurious spa like appearance. Our tubs will maintain the style of your bathroom and ad safety features to your personal space.
YOUR WALK-IN TUB INSTALLATION DETAILS
Our nation wide authorized resellers and professional installer network will review your project and provide a free estimate. If you decide to move forward, they will work with you to discuss the job perimeters and time frame.
Space: A walk-in tub can be ordered to match your existing tub’s footprint or larger if needed.
Warranty: The entire family of Ella products come with one of the BEST overall warranties in the industry.
WALK IN TUB BENEFITS
Walk in tubs are very versatile. they offer several unique benefits.
- Reduced risk of accidents or injury
- Accommodate easy tub entrances & exit
- Provide a comfortable and practical bathing solution for those who cannot stand for long enough to take a shower
- Provide a solution to people who have trouble lifting their legs over the walls of traditional bathtubs
- Help make people feel safe and secure while bathing
- Allow people to remain independent living in their homes
- Provide additional features for those seeking the benefits of micro bubbles & hydrotherapy
- Relieve stress and provide relaxation
Walk-in tubs can help in clinical applications:
- For those who suffer from various types of chronic pain (such as neck and back pain), injuries, aches or spasms they can help in easing muscle relaxation
- Help those who suffer from the effects of Parkinson’s disease
- Alleviate arthritis pain
- Ease bathing for those who have recently undergone rehabilitation and surgery
- Supplement to physical therapy, along with athletic-related treatments
HOW SHOULD I USE A WALK-IN TUB?
1. A walk-in tub has an inward or outward swing side door, so that you can step into the tub without having to step over a high tub wall.
2. You should ensure that the door is closed and sealed, once inside and seated,.
3. While remaining seated inside, you can fill up the tub with water (of a comfortable and safe temperature).
4. Have shampoo, conditioner, soap, washcloth and/or any other personal hygiene items within reach for easy access.
5. Be sure to keep a non-slip bath mat at the entry point of the walk-in tub to avoid injury.
6. Keep electronics away from the walk-in tub.
7. Have a towel and/or bath robe ready for easy access and use.
8. Once you are finished using the tub, the water can be drained quickly with our dual drain feature.
WHAT ADDITIONAL BATHROOM MODIFICATIONS CAN BE INSTALLED WITH A WALK-IN TUB?
Ella’s Bubbles recommends coupling a walk in tub installation with grab bars for the tub area. Grab bars can help with balance and ad confidence to people when moving around their bathrooms for bathing. You can have the grab bars installed at the same time that as your walk in tub for a seamless accessible bathroom setup.