- Install tiles vertically or horizontally, stacked or subway
- Durable material resists dents, scratches, wear and tear
- Skip the harsh chemical cleaners – surfaces resist mold and mildew
- Colorfast PVC panels last a lifetime
- Perfect for remodeling existing spaces, or installing in new construction projects, adding beauty and value for years to come.
- Tub/shower surrounds can easily be installed over a variety of substrates including OSB/plywood, drywall, water-resistant board, and ceramic tile.
- For detailed installation instructions on your tub/shower surround project, please see our installation guide.
- Although tiles are 100% waterproof when used with SilTex Siliconized Acrylic Latex Sealant in the seams, we recommend you follow your local building codes for wet environments like shower and tub enclosures. We recommend a 100% waterproof substrate that will prevent water from getting behind potentially unsealed areas that would cause mold or other damage.
Acceptable waterproof substrates are:
- Existing ceramic tile walls. No additional preparation required.
- Installation over waterproof substrates, such as:
- Cement Board®
- Schluter Kerdi Board®
- GP Densheild®
- Johns Manville GoBoard®
- Fiberock® and equivalent products.
Always follow manufacturer’s installation instructions to create a waterproof enclosure. Use any high-quality construction adhesive like Manus-Bond 75AM HV to adhere tiles to any surface: tyle, drywall, OSB, cement board, purple board, wallpaper. Use any high-quality siliconized sealer like SilTex 40 in tongue and groove joints for 100% waterproof joints.